BBC：谈话类节目主持人采访的成功秘诀 What makes a good interv(2)2018-05-30 06:15 明星访谈
导读： 2. True or false? Larry King likes to have his guests on the defensive so they reveal more about themselves. False. Larry King says that if he puts his guests in the defensive you dont learn a lot ab
2. True or false? Larry King likes to have his guests on the defensive so they reveal more about themselves.
False. Larry King says that if he puts his guests in the defensive "you don't learn a lot" about them.
3. What does Larry King mean when he says he makes "the camera disappear"?
He means that he makes the conversation so interesting and the guest so comfortable that it makes the conversation more intimate and natural.
4. What examplesof an open question can we find in the article?
Larry King's example of an open question: "What do you mean by that?"
5. If David Letterman can't sing, dance or act, what can he do?
According to the article's author, the famous American chat show host David Letterman can make his guests feel at ease so they reveal more of themselves.
1. I've been working in construction for 30 years. I'm a veteran in this business.
2. No need to be defensive. I'm just asking if you've seen my smartphone. It was here a minute ago.
3. Why is the sky blue? I'm very curious.
4. So you know George Clooney well. Come on, give me some juicy gossip!
5 . I shouldn't have told you that. It's a secret. You caught me off guard!